We offer a pet pantry. Our food pantry supplies our families with more options for themselves and their loved ones with the substance that they need to survive.
We also restore and clean up the damage to our eco-sensitive wetlands, shorelines, and woodland areas in Brick Township.
We are committed to a sustainable future by implementing economical and environmental projects that benefit our community. Together we can create a clean, affordable, and safe place to live and work for future generations.
“It is much easier for warriors to fare well under conditions of
maximum stress than to be impeccable under normal circumstances.”
― Don Juan Matus
Our Current Programs
- Snap Ed
- Pet Pantry
- Food Pantry
- BIP (Beneficial Indigenous Property) Work Shop
- Rain Barrel Workshop
- Community Garden
- KLIP (Kids Lunch Initiative Program) Summer Time
- Township Organized Clean-ups for our eco-sensitive wetlands, woodland areas, and shorelines
- Matt Crane- Department Manager
- Darren O’Neil- Department Coordinator
- Connie Letusik- Volunteer
- Brendan MacAvoy